Careers at Hexagon US Federal
Who We Are
Here at Hexagon US Federal we focus on hiring exceptional talent and making them a valued part of our ‘HexFed’ family supporting exciting projects.
Our employees come from a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences and we pride ourselves on an inclusive work environment. We look forward to welcoming you and your talent to our team, but more importantly, we want your experience with us to be enriching for you.
View our Job Openings to apply for your next role:
What We Offer: Total Rewards
The work we do makes a difference to our customers and an impact on the world. In addition to the pride that comes from meaningful work done well, we also offer:
- Competitive Compensation & Paid Time Off
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- BCBS Anthem Medical Insurance: PPO & HDHP plans
- Dental & Vision Insurance with no waiting periods
- Paid Parental Leave with no minimum service requirement
- FSA, HSA, and Dependent Care Savings Accounts
- Vanguard 401(k) + Generous Employer Match with no vesting schedule
- TeleHealth & TelePsych Visits available with Medical Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan: Financial, Legal, and Emotional Support
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance & Business Travel Insurance
- Accident, Critical Illness, & Hospitalization Insurance
- Legal Benefit Plan & Identify Protection Plan
- Employee Discounts at Hotels, Theme Parks, Fitness Equipment, and more
What We Offer: Programs & Development
Hexagon US Federal recognizes that an engaged workforce comes from providing employees ample opportunity to create, learn, grow, and connect with one another. We know that programs are best when they are driven by our team members. Here are a few of the program we offer:
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Program: this employee-led program offers monthly speakers, newsletters, training, outreach and more.
- Leadership Development Program: Learning pathways for aspiring leaders, Certified Manager Workshops, executive training, internal courses, online learning, and more!
- Thrive @ Hexagon US Federal Wellness Program: not just your average ‘corporate wellness program,’ we curate content to improve our employees’ lives through physical, nutritional, financial, and emotional well-being offerings.
- VALOR (Veterans and Allies: Leadership, Outreach, Resources): our veterans’ employee resource group.
- Tuition Assistance Plan: we offer an above-industry-average reimbursement allowance for the journey toward Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs, as well as provide robust options for individual courses, certifications, and licenses.
- Milestone Service Awards: we recognize the tenure of our employees through a personalized acknowledgement and reward program.