Hexagon US Federal provides enterprise information management services to ensure that your program/agency achieves its mission. Hexagon has provided innovative System and Software Engineering Solutions and Services to help design, build, manage, assess and operate Government/DoD assets and organizations for over 45 years. We have designed, developed, and sustained many systems to support the warfighter, including five major warfighter support systems that we have sustained for over 20 years as a prime and sub-contractor
Types of data we manage include: technical data, maintenance & repair, aircraft maintenance planning, product model data, Army records, weapons system configuration data, deployed equipment configuration, shipboard maintenance data, cybersecurity, MILCON, shipyard NNPI, training, safety, and certification data.
Our certifications include: ISO 9001:2015; Open GIS Consortium; Regional Maintenance & Modernization Coordination Office (RMMCO); CMMI Level 3 processes
- Systems Engineering & Integration
- Solutions and services to integrate and optimize people, processes, technology, applications, and data for the enterprise with full DoD system engineering support.
- Software Engineering & Development
- Full range of services for the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for system and application development and maintenance.
- Cybersecurity Engineering & Support
- Solutions and services for RMF and DIACAP, including authorization and assessment (A&A), risk assessment, vulnerability identification, gap analysis, system hardening, support services, continuous monitoring, and policy /procedure assessment and development.
- Engineering IT Support
- Trained IT staff with cybersecurity certifications to ensure your program/agency achieves your mission.
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Services and products supporting SAE-EIA 649-B and MIL-HBK-61A standards to design, manage, operate, and sustain government/DoD products and software.
- Information Management Systems
- Solution and services to design, build, manage, assess and operate Government/DoD assets and organizations including enterprise content management (ECM), engineering/technical data management, integrated data environments (IDE), data architecture, Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, discovery tools, ETL, sensor data integration, and IOT.
- Electronic Records Management
- Solutions and services for government/DoD records management including bulk archive, sorting & scanning, FOIA, declassification, and retention
- Aircraft Maintenance Planning
- Services and products to efficiently and cost-effectively apply Maintenance Steering Group 3 (MSG-3) to scheduled aircraft maintenance
- Rugged Hardware
- Services for the design, engineering, environmental test, manufacturing, deployment, and life cycle support of IT equipment with DoD environmental shock & vibration requirements