ARTEMIS (Aerial Reconnaissance Tactical Edge Mapping Imagery System)
ARTEMIS is a versatile, user-friendly content management platform that leverages sUAS and terrestrial sensors, enabling the collection and use tactical high-resolution imagery to establish critical situational awareness prior to conducting operations.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information on how ARTEMIS can support your mission.
ARTEMIS is based on 100% commercially-available technology with no ITAR restrictions. The platform is widely used and is deployed with numerous military units. ARTEMIS can operate autonomously in a fully-disconnected environment and provides high-resolution imagery collection at a low cost.
PORTABLE AND INTUITIVE
ARTEMIS includes the Google Earth Enterprise Platform (GEEP),a series of software tools designed to create, manage, and operate private 3D or 2D globes utilizing private imagery, vector, terrain, and other content.
GEEP provides enhanced security features not found in commercial and open-source Google products, operates as either server-side or cloud-based and can be deployed to disconnected or highly secure networks.
ARTEMIS Use Cases
- Map areas of interest over a period of time to identify changes in the environment
- Conduct corridor mapping of routes to determine viability and risk to force
- Share unclassified imagery with coalition/partner forces and other agencies
- Enable GEOINT at the tactical and disconnected edge
- Public Safety
- Mitigate risk to vulnerable areas
- Maintain a library of high-risk facilities
- Map/plan transportation networks, maintenance, and infrastructure
- Support conservation and forest management
- Update or maintain siren and safehouse coverage
- Conduct cadastral mapping
- Natural Disaster / Emergency Response
- Assess flood zones
- Create/maintain contingency plans
- Conduct coastline mapping
- Maintain a library of high-threat areas for before and after comparison
- Map areas during and post-event to assess priorities of action and response
- Create gridded planning products for first-responders/rescuers to manage operations
- Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief
- Assess suitable areas for supply/resupply shipments
- Conduct crop surveys
- Map areas of impact (violence, starvation, flooding, displacement)