Hexagon US Federal Overview
Hexagon US Federal is an independent subsidiary for Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure's U.S. federal business. As a premier provider of integrated geospatial and technical solutions to the US Government, Hexagon empowers government agencies to make smarter and faster operational decisions. Hexagon US Federal helps its government customers create intelligent maps, analyze geospatial intelligence, manage assets and infrastructure, and provide dispatch emergency services. It transforms complex data from disparate sources into real time actionable information. With its deep industry expertise and long tradition of technical innovation, Hexagon US Federal also helps its government customers optimize and streamline their operations, protect their critical assets, improve operational performance and readiness while reducing costs.
Quality Management Systems
“Every employee is committed to implementing quality processes in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and ensure mutual profitability. Quality plans with measurable quality objectives ensure continual improvement of processes and products. Customer satisfaction for all internal and external customers is the expectation, and will be achieved through processes that deliver a superior product or service, on time, and at the right price.” — Ken Barnett, Chief Financial Officer
- Provide products, tools, services, and solutions to meet our client’s technical requirements, schedule, and budget as demonstrated by an overall rating of four or greater on a five point scale, Objective Evidence: Monthly PMO Status Report
- Maintain an overall customer satisfaction rating of four or greater on a five point scale, Objective Evidence: Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Continuously improve product quality and process efficiency
- Conduct one or more internal audits per quarter, Objective Evidence: Internal Audit Reports
- Identify & Review Continuous Improvement opportunities at the Quarterly Management Review, Objective Evidence: Quarterly Management Review Minutes
- Open GIS Consortium: Hexagon is a member of the Open GIS Consortium (OGC). Our software products are certified for compliance to standards.
- ISO 9001-2015: Hexagon is certified to the ISO 9001:2015 Standard. Our inspection system is maintained in accordance with ASQC-Q9002 (1994), but certified under ISO 9001:2015 certificates. Measuring and test equipment is calibrated in accordance with section 7.6 of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, and is traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Hexagon is Section 508 Compliant and will provide the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) information upon request.
We empower U.S. Federal Government agencies to make rapid and intelligent operational decisions by harnessing vast amounts of complex data. We develop and deploy innovative solutions, transforming and improving mission critical operations.
U.S. Federal Government & U.S. Department of Defense Contract
As an experienced supplier to many federal agencies, Hexagon US Federal is an approved supplier under contract for numerous government programs.
Hexagon is a registered government contractor in the System for Award Management (SAM) under DUNS # 963395368 and/or CAGE Code 63CL1.
Hexagon is Section 508 Compliant and will provide the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) information upon request.