Anti-Terrorism & Force Protection
Protecting military and civilian assets is essential to fighting terrorism. Our geospatially powered anti-terrorism/force protection solution helps you track threats, distribute information, and dispatch resources to manage security incidents to resolution. By integrating third-party intrusion detection systems – such as radar, sensors, alarms, access systems, and video – with Intergraph's Security Framework. Intergraph Security (I/Security) is a suite of software for physical security information management (PSIM), situational awareness, and decision support. Security personnel can view and intelligently act on information from large-scale alarm, sensor, and video deployments. Seamless integration with Intergraph Computer-Aided Dispatch (/CAD) enables comprehensive incident management. With I/Security, users can rapidly and effectively detect, assess, and respond to threats.
Intergraph's U.S. federal and state government contracts allow you to purchase hardware, software, and services. Find out more »
All-Hazards Security Solutions — Find out why Intergraph is the choice of security professionals worldwide
Proven Public Safety Solution
At the core of Intergraph's security solution is our proven and deployed law enforcement-based CAD system that supports interoperability among local, state, and national systems, allowing for a coordinated and effective response to both security threats and public safety incidents.
Our solution provides a common operating picture, enabling decision support that focuses limited resources on confirmed threats.
We help you integrate independent physical security devices with an incident command system for multi-agency, multi-jurisdictional cooperation and interoperability with other agencies.
- Computer-Aided Dispatch for Public Safety
- Incident Detection for Defense, Intelligence, and Security
- Intergraph Business Intelligence for Public Safety
- Mobile Alert
- Solutions for Notifications & Interoperability
- Video Assessment for Defense, Intelligence, and Security
- U.S. Border Patrol Enters New Era of Mapping Intelligence Case Study
- Computer-Aided Dispatch Demo
- Interoperability with Industry Standards
- Podcast: Urgent Communications
- Product Demo Webcasts: View our recorded webcasts on how our Business Intelligence software can transform data from your computer-aided dispatch and records management systems into actionable intelligence.
- EdgeFrontier Product Guide
- Geomedia Grid
- Geomedia Image Professional Product Sheet
- I/Map Editor
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Incident Management – Version 9.2 Solution Release Update
- Incident Management Solution Sheet for DOD